One of the many facilities at the Coach House that is ideal for intimate weddings is the croquet lawn with romantic gazebo adjoining it. The manicured green croquet lawn has a stunning view down the valley to farmlands and the mountains beyond and is surrounded by the intensely colourful lush sub-tropical hotel gardens.
Size: Seats up to 120 guests on the lawn.
Chairs, podium, table and a tablecloth are provided.
Chair covers and a red carpet can be organised at an additional cost.
The Fallen Tree is another extremely popular wedding venue situated on the upper level of a two-storey building, wrap around balcony with breathtaking views of the fertile valleys and farmlands. Accessible along a wooden walkway and shaded by majestic gum trees, the Fallen Tree is a stand-alone building which ensures privacy with no outside interruptions or distractions. This aptly named venue was named for the huge blue gum tree that toppled over many years ago, the remaining stump still lies as homage to a giants passing.
The room has an impressive split ceiling with colonial bead board running the full length of this majestic venue. The Fallen Tree can accommodate 100 people with enough space for a dance floor.
This location lends itself to elegant wedding receptions and one would not be out of place dancing the night away to an elegant waltz, where men were dressed as gentlemen in traditional tuxedos or coat and tails, the ladies showing off sparkling jewellery and elegant ball gowns.
The Fallen Tree room size: 11m x 17m.
Size: Seats up to 100 guests with a dance floor and 120 without a dance floor.
Door entrance: Height: 2.1m, width: 1.8m.
Serela has a quaint, old-world atmosphere and is the perfect room for small and intimate wedding gatherings that can accommodate up to 36 guests for a private breakfast, lunch or dinner function.
The Old Workshop room size: 6m x 8.5m.
Size: Seats up to 36 guests.
Door entrance: Height: 2.2m, width: 1m.
Catering is tailor made entirely to your requirements and budget.
We can provide:
– Wedding cake
– Tables, chairs, linen, crockery, cutlery and glassware
– Fully stocked & licensed bar
– Many culinary menue choices with custom options.
– Specialised discount accommodation packages for your wedding guests
– Hassle free assistance
Our wedding organisers know how stressful it is to organise a wedding. With many years of experience behind them our organisers will ensure that the most important day of your life is a resounding success.
– Provide a professional service based on experience and knowledge of Coach House.
– Draw up a checklist to be followed.
– Set up a menu tasting for the bride and groom
– Book accommodation as required by guests
– Floor management during the set-up, reception and on the date of your wedding.
– Post wedding feedback meeting, event wrap up and finalise bills
With the assistance of other service providers and suppliers, Coach House Hotel & Spa can assist you with the following (fees may apply):
– Cake and custom designer confectioneries
– Gifts for wedding guests
– Setting up of a bridal Registry
– DJ or Live Entertainment
– Audio and or visual equipment
– Photography and Videography